I read that amenorrhea was due to disconnection from feminine side and fear of or not wanting to be female.
I stopped and think if it is really true. Apart from not having that much energy for night activities, i could not relate to the feminine part. Well, if it was a sign of my body trying to communicate with me, i should embrace it since i've been pro holistic life.
I went home last night and looked at the smelly pail of socks. Pairs of socks which he had soaked for days ever since i complained about him throwing it into the laundry bag. He soaked but never get to wash it. Yes you guessed it right. I washed it. I poured the super stinky water from the basin and get my hands on the socks. With the help of scrub, i try as much as possible to avoid touching the potent areas. Scrub as hard as possible then sprinkle detergent powder heavily.
After i think i have cleaned enough, i bring each sock to my nose and confirmed it no longer contain any pungent material. Clear! Then i asked my hub to put with the laundry clothes and wash in a machine run.
Funny as i thought, that was my try to be feminine! =P
Labels: Us
Twinkling@
7/08/2011 04:53:00 PM