On an EARLY MONDAY morning, around 730am, i had an earful of 'How to be a wife' lecture. No need to guess you should know who was it from. Great! I had that coming coz i didn't know if his blazer which he wore on Saturday (for being a full fledge brother on Vday!) for a wedding to be dry clean or washed. She gave me the 'HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW' string of words and being his wife i should blah blah blah. Said i should at least ask him what to do, cannot ignore his things. It's like WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????? Number 1, I didn't even see his blazer hanging around in the room! I'm not the worms in his tummy, how am i suppose to know where he hung that blazer??? Number 2, he's OLD enough to be responsible for his own things! That was how i lightly rebuked her of course without the fucking hell thingy. But i am seriously pissed to the max. I remained quiet for the rest of the time while she went on.
"Now you all stay with me, i can help YOU do all these. Next time how?"
"You are his wife, you cannot be careless about his things."
The next hit-on spot was " Yida very shui bian one, will always shun you. Every weekend, YOU must go beach then play ball game. He's very tired you know??? Can't you just stay at home and rest?" RIGHT sia! I only HAVE the fucking weekend with him. Even if we didn't go out, she also asked him out. So what's the difference? Not as if i nv compromise our time with her. KNN la! I'm freaking pissed la but i never flare up at her. EVERY TIME she made such comments, i ALWAYS hold my bullets and i wondered where is my limits.
The first thing i did was to called him and scold him for his coat. No doubt he's innocent but i think he would want me to flare up at him rather than his mum. Too bad. If his mother wanna a wife-cum-mother daughter-in-law, please go find it else where. Your son has already grown up to be responsible for his OWN things. A wife do not equate to a maid.
Labels: Rants
Twinkling@
2/16/2009 08:27:00 AM