Today is the day! After my stupid SUNDAY school, I met up with Yida and rushed home in a cab. The trainer called me at 5pm to inform me he can come over now. I told him to come over at 630pm instead. If you could remember, we have been heeling her for one week using the normal collar. However, the check (choke) chain really did an even better disciplinary job for walks. We had no problem heeling her at different speed in public and she learnt to stay for 30s too. Previously, once she reached the ground floor, she would just walk on her hind legs due to numerous distractions. On top of that, she also barked at running kids. Now with the help of check chain, she did none of above. She can heel at all different speeds doing left turn =). The trainer mentioned MuFFin is more afraid of Yida and that she dared not behave like a monkey in front of him. Hmm... Of coz la!! He really hit her at times lo…… But he could observe that MuFFin prefers me more!! Heehee
We had to keep practicing. Whenever she gets distracted, we should check her, say NO (loud and firm! My voice has already turned coarse) and carry on heeling. Do not stay on the spot and allow her to have chance to do what she was doing. He wants us to achieve the state when we could walk over MuFFin without her moving. I never know that we could train MuFFin not to take food from strangers too! I must say MuFFin did well for the first training. We are darn proud of her!!!
I need to brush up my checking. All of them say that I never jerk her correctly. But Yida and his bro did well according to the trainer. Yida whispered into my ears, “Coz we guys masturbate!” Then we discreetly checked up the trainer’s forearm muscle. It was firm and huge for a 64 year old. Haha~~ Why? Coz he had been ‘jerking’ for 64 years! Haha… got it?
I think Yida look damn charming when he do the jerking of check chain! We paid half of the training course first then the rest at the end.
Labels: Babies, MuFFin
Twinkling@
8/06/2007 12:14:00 AM