We have a few bickering over the welfare of muffin at his place. His bro bought a cane for disciplinary actions. My heartache of coz.... I was emotionally imbalance for not able to care for MuFFin yet he has to keep iterate how well the mum took care of muffin. Oh, i really appreciate she treat her like a little gem but at the same time i have mixed feelings. The insensitive him has to ask, "Hey, you jealous is it?"
Not a very good time for that question.
The only thing i can look forward for doing for MuFFin is the weekly bath. While on the phone with him, i overheard his mum wanting to bath for her. Knewing what i really want, Yida said no no, Yanting will be doing it. There, she added, " What if it rain tomolo?" Being hormonal imbalance as well, i roared. I told him "Bath him lo, i have to go pray to my grandma." He raised his tone," My mum was only joking (though i dun feel it was a funny joke!) if you really take it seriously then you are PETTY!"
FINE, i'll show him what's pettiness!
Then i refused to talk to him and pick up his calls. So in the end, he turn up at my school compound, the wrong one though. Surprisingly, once we met, nothing of being mad at each other surface. Instead we were ok. Wonder why. Prob the silly him turning up at the wrong compound amused me. Haha
I really feel bad i can't provide her with what she deserved. I even tot of pretending that the dog is not mine. Where i can reciprocate the love of my two lil birdies at home instead of trying to make muffin love me. I am so torn apart travelling two homes everyday. On top of that i have classes and work is overloading nowadays. I'm really tired but if i don't make that extra effort, i wun have enough time spent with muffin.
It seemed that muffin knows who i am when i entered the house. It seemed or am i declusive? She does lick my face when i say kiss kiss. Was it coincidental? i wonder. I really loved her as a new family addition as much as my Dating and Twinkle.
I need psychological help. I'm possessive over my pets and it made me feels awful. Died......
Twinkling@
4/07/2007 09:09:00 PM