We strike!! It is MuFFin's birthday! We wanted to buy 0402 but i drew 0204. Haha. Then it came out in consolation prize!! Yea, it's little money, but it's good enough to recover some money we spent on our little daughter.

Here's our ticket!

Today's 4D results!!
Yeah~~ We won $120 bucks!!
_______
Today, Yida's cousin (our age) came with her mum. We played with MuFFin for a long time and she is obviously tired. I reckoned she didn't sleep well last night due to the hot weather. Her enthusiasm enticed her to carry muffin away from her playpen whenever possible. That includes when she's sleeping!!! Geez, even her mummy wun disturb her from her sleep!! How could she! All of us, yida, his bro and his mum all agreed our MuFFin is dead tired yet she was interrupted by her incessant carrying. We did hint. We went over to MuFFin and say... "Poor muffin, you are so tired!" It seemed to work especially when his mum say. "Ni you ba ta bao guo lai ar? Ta zai sui jiao."
I guess schnauzer dun really will be attached to strangers. I saw muffin making a detour to avoid her. Haha...
Yida's cousin has a Shih Tzu over in Malaysia. She definitely has the knowledge about dogs where she told us to cut away the excess fur on her paws. It greatly decrease her sliding ability but she need to cater to the need of a little puppy. I read online which mention puppies need 16 hours of rest which definitely is not what muffin is getting today.
His aunt mentioned will come again 2 weeks later. I hope i will see less of today.
Twinkling@
4/08/2007 09:17:00 PM