I am a bitch coz i msg his ex on friendster
I am a bitch coz i hurt E that time coz of the bastard
I am a bitch coz i go in between E n his gf again
I am a bitch coz i wasted my time on such a bastard
The message:
FiE wrote:
> > > Can i know something from you about ryan?
If u
> > > didn't know, i'm e gal he had in sg.
She wrote:
> > wat do you want to know?
FiE wrote:
> Hey i know you called him. Well, he confronted
me.
> I just wanna let u know what he said to me that
> time about u. Coz we are prob both victims here.
> It's up to you to exchange notes or not.
She wrote:
i know la babe.... i am not angry with u......... i was
really angry with him.....i just needed to vent..... he
sud know that i hate him... i am sorry for calling
him.... i just burst.... well he has been asking for
me back... and he has been calling me to ask me
to go bk to singapore for him if not he will come
here... haha... i love you for telling me all this.....
She wrote:
hmm... anyway... i think ur really pretty.... why
would you need a hokkien ah beng like him right?
haha... he really played us la.... i think i should not
have called him b4 talking to you 1st but i needed
to vent..... i bet he told u he was not trying to get
back with me... but i swear.... he was... dun ever
listen to tt bastered again la.... really greatful you
told me all this.... if u really want to chat with me
my msn is XXXXXXXX
So inspired by the movie " THe little black book". THanks S*. Well, i hope she is at least shiok abt the crawling back now. Leave me a comment girl. I konw you are reading! Glad to chat with u =)
Twinkling@
6/06/2005 11:05:00 AM
fie, don't let this kind of thing get to you. but u're right about one thing tho', u're wasting ur time with that bastard. there are many other great guys out there you know.
yup yup.. I agree with Jazz... He can go n F**K himself.. Kiss his own A**.. sorry abt the language
dun put too much hope in E either... if he get hurt he deserve it for cheating on his gf... you are on the road to getting him out of your life already... strive on... u will succeed
Thanks gal., Feathers u just pinpoint that to me.. if not i still feel guilty